Backend Ruby On Rails Developer
Plan, build & extend ...
... service-based applications, create software using modern technologies such as WebRTC to craft real-time experiences. Create and extend eyeson web products and core server applications, build scalable and stable services thousands of users use daily.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz/Austria. 100% remote work and flexible working times are possible for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work together in the same city.
- Maintain and extend the Eyeson API
- Design and implement server features
- Translate business requirements into technical and functional designs
- Follow DevOps practices
- Create and maintain system specification documentation
- Diagnose and resolve system dependencies in logs
- Manage large distributed applications
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced Ruby On Rails expertise
- Proficient in writing scaleable / resilient code
- NoSQL / MongoDB & data structures
- Knowledge in designing, implementing, and versioning of API components
- GitLab CI & CD
- Experienced in microservices architectures
- Personal initiative, autonomy and responsibility
- English language skills
What we offer
- Flexible working environment (remote & office)
- Family-friendly working hours
- Team building events
- A friendly & multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the live video API business
- Real responsibilities & challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Experimenting with new technological trends
Do you want to thrive wherever you are?
Begin your adventure with us!
As an eyeson team member, you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, and be part of a fast-growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
For legal reasons, we have to point out that according to the collective agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 minimum salary of EUR 2,711.00 gross per month applies for full employment, although the planned budget may well be higher and the actual salary will be determined on the basis of your qualifications and experience.
A work permit and residence in Austria are needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe, you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.