Cloud Engineer & System Administrator
Plan, run & maintain ...
... the eyeson microservice-based software stack in a scalable and secure manner. Design and maintain cloud infrastructure and real-time services to improve reliability, security and performance.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz/Austria. 100% remote work and flexible working times are possible for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work together in the same city.
- Plan and maintain service hosting and scalability
- Create and maintain system specification documentation
- Follow DevOps practices
- Learn new languages and technologies
- Diagnose and resolve systems problems
- Participate in code reviews
Skills & Qualifications
- System architecture expertise
- Architecture design
- Source control & continuous integration
- Data structures & algorithms
- Database administration
- Operating systems
- Networking basics
- Fundamental knowledge of service-based architectures
- Feel comfortable using k8s
- Administrate Linux-based systems
- Manage large distributed applications
- Additional knowledge of handling Ansible, writing tools & simple services in Go
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- English language skills
What we offer
- Flexible working environment (remote & office)
- Family-friendly working hours
- Team building events
- A friendly & multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the live video API business
- Real responsibilities & challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Experimenting with new technological trends
Do you want to thrive wherever you are?
Begin your adventure with us!
As an eyeson team member, you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, and be part of a fast-growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
For legal reasons, we have to point out that according to the collective agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 minimum salary of EUR 2,711.00 gross per month applies for full employment, although the planned budget may well be higher and the actual salary will be determined on the basis of your qualifications and experience.
A work permit and residence in Austria are needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe, you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.