Experienced Marketing IT Professional
We are looking for ...
... a highly motivated and experienced Marketing (IT) professional with knowledge and understanding of software development, Hubspot and a love of learning. The successful candidate will join our team in a flexible working environment (remote and office) with family-friendly working hours and team-building events.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work and flexible working times are provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work together in the same city.
- Writing various text formats with technical or industry-specific content in English
- Basic Performance Marketing (or more, depending on your profile)
- Marketing-related tasks in CRM and CMS
- Experience in Marketing (IT)
- Knowledge and understanding of software development
- You know Hubspot & love to learn
What we offer
- Flexible working environment (remote & office)
- Family-friendly working hours
- Team building events
- A friendly & multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the live video API business
- Real responsibilities & challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Experimenting with new technological trends
Do you want to thrive wherever you are?
Begin your adventure with us!
As an eyeson team member, you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, and be part of a fast-growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
For legal reasons, we have to point out that according to the collective agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 minimum salary of EUR 2,711.00 gross per month applies for full employment, although the planned budget may well be higher and the actual salary will be determined on the basis of your qualifications and experience.
A work permit and residence in Austria are needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe, you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.