Build modern web frontends ...
... for our video communication applications and platforms. Use state-of-the-art technologies, create prototypes of experimental features, or implement proof of concepts for trending topics. At eyeson, we follow clean code principles and love to make great quality software products.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is possible for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work together in the same city.
- Create state of the art web application
- Use modern frameworks to work on a variety of projects
- Explore and research trends and the newest technologies
- Ensure accessible and structured software
- Optimize and enhance our products
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
- Implementation support
- Scrum expertise
- User story writing expertise
- System architecture expertise
- Programming languages
- Source control & continuous integration
- Integrated development environment
- Unit testing
- Object-oriented design
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Experience with WebRTC
- Solid understanding & knowledge of accessibility
- Passion for trends and new technologies
- Experience with web frameworks
- Proficient in frontend testing
- Passion for the digitalization of customers' business processes
- English language skills
What we offer
- Flexible working environment (remote & office)
- Family-friendly working hours
- Team building events
- A friendly & multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the live video API business
- Real responsibilities & challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Experimenting with new technological trends
Do you want to thrive wherever you are?
Begin your adventure with us!
As an eyeson team member, you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, and be part of a fast-growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
For legal reasons, we have to point out that according to the collective agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 minimum salary of EUR 2,711.00 gross per month applies for full employment, although the planned budget may well be higher and the actual salary will be determined on the basis of your qualifications and experience.
A work permit and residence in Austria are needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe, you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.